Дедлаин : 1 Февраля 2011
Поддержка и организация ваших выступлений в Канаде.
|International Deadline: February 1, 2011 - MAI (Montreal, arts interculturels) invites multidisciplinary and performing arts professionals to submit their creation projects before February 1.
Artists and organizations may submit projects in dance, theatre (French or English), music, multidisciplinary arts, and performance art. Artists that are selected may benefit from extended set-up periods in the theatre, creation and technical residencies. The MAI also offers audience development activities. The MAI accepts projects from local, national or international artists. There are two ways to present a show: rental or collaboration. With a collaboration, we offer technical, promotional and administrative support as well as a guaranteed fee for the producer.
Projects must be intercultural.
Preference is given to original creations that are designed for MAI's space and have not been presented in Montreal before. MAI is specifically interested in submissions in which the participation of the audience is included as a key component, either through direct interaction during the performance, through involving audience members in the creation process or engaging with local communities.
MAI presents artists of different origins and milieus, who question or challenge their cultural backgrounds while also reflecting them, and whose works may be iconoclastic or that engage in open dialogue with tradition.
1. Project description, detailing the artist's intent and approach. Please also include:
2. Description of the project's intercultural approach.
3. Artist or company's vision statement, detailing the creative process and listing past projects.
4. List of artists, participants and partners involved.
5. Videos of recent works, clearly identified. Please specify if the videos are project related or from previous or recent works.
6. Copies of the press kit, program or other related documents.
7. Contact information of the person in charge of the project.
8. Self-addressed return envelope.
We are also interested in attending your shows, public performances or other artistic activities.
The artistic director is assisted in the selection by advisors in music, dance and theatre:
Deena Davida (Dance) - Artistic Director, Tangente
Please send your projects and invitations to: